320W Foldable Solar Panel
320W / 36V
Rated Power: 320 W
MPP Voltage: 36 V
MPP Current: 8.9A
Open Circuit Voltage: 43 V
Short Circuit Current: 9.1A
Folding Size: 41” x 21” x 1”
Unfold Size: 85” x 41” x 0.2”
Solar Cells: Monocrystalline Silicon PV cells
Working Temperature: -25oF – 175oF
Weight: 16 lb.
Certificates: CE, UL, VDE, IEC.
Warranty: 5 years.
- Unfold the solar panel next to the solar generator.
- Make sure all solar cells are facing sunlight.
- Locate the cable in the middle of the panel and the included extension cable.
- Connect the end of the extension cable with the SAE connector to the solar panel cable.
- Connect the other end of the extension cable with the 5521 DC connector to the solar generator charging adaptor (the aviation connector). Plug the adaptor into the DC input of the solar generator. The generator display should show the charging power or voltage.
- After the charging is finished, disconnect the panel from the generator and fold it for storage.
- The solar panel can achieve more power if it is perpendicularly facing direct sunlight.
- Do not disassemble or modify the product.
- Do not scratch, bend, squeeze, hit, break, or step on the solar panel.
- Keep the surface of the panel clean.
- Keep it away from children.